Diamond Grinding of concrete slabs is the most economical way of preparing concrete floors for the installation of floorcoverings.
The following is a list of areas diamond grind is used:
- To remove existing glue or laitance from a concrete slab,
- To remove curing agents or burnish from a concrete slab,
- To prepare the concrete subfloor for the installation of moisture barriers that require they be purged into the slab,
- To flatten out high spots or trowel marks in concrete slabs,
- To expose the aggregate in the concrete.
In general diamond grinding has many uses in the preparation or finishing of concrete slabs.